Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bigfoot monster mystery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thebigfootguy

thebigfootguy

bigfoot monster mystery Empty
PostSubject: bigfoot monster mystery   bigfoot monster mystery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:52 pm

I have been a bigfoot enthusiast for quite a while now and always try to keep up with new footage, pictures, reports and articles. I also try to watch as many bigfoot related films and documentarys as i can. One documentary in particular really grabbed my attention and i have been looking for it ever since.
It was shown on channel 4 and the Discovery channel a few years ago, and it was called: To The Ends Of The Earth - Bigfoot Monster Mystery.
It was presented by a guy called John Waters, a wildlife cameraman, and he spent some time in Oregon "looking" for Bigfoot.
There are clips around on the web (including a few on this site) but does anyone know where a copy might be purchased?
Also Henry Franzoni was a major part in this documentary (quite notably drumming in the woods with a real drumkit - to entice a bigfoot to make contact).
Any help would be much appriciated.
Thanks jocolor
Back to top Go down
Bigfoot Hunter
Admin
Bigfoot Hunter

PostSubject: Re: bigfoot monster mystery   bigfoot monster mystery Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:09 pm

HI bigfootguy,

I know the program well. Near the end of the program, John waters tried to film a Bigfoot Hoax in the hope that it would fool many people. In actual fact their man in a costume looked just like a man in a costume which John Waters commented was a testiment to the authenticity of the patterson film.

I shall keep a look out for you. I did record it on VHS but no longer have it.
Back to top Go down
http://bigfoot-lives.com
thebigfootguy

thebigfootguy

PostSubject: Re: bigfoot monster mystery   bigfoot monster mystery Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:25 am

Hi Bigfoot Hunter, thanks for the reply i had all but given up hope on this one.
I did enquire at Channel 4, but unfortunatley they wont/cant send out single copies of programmes shown.
Shame, because it was a great documentary but at least there are 2 of us looking for it now which gives us twice as much chance of finding it i suppose.
thanks again, keep me posted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Somethiing Hairy

Somethiing Hairy

PostSubject: Re: bigfoot monster mystery   bigfoot monster mystery Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:51 pm

I make #3. If you do find that channel 4 link, please share.

If you ever play around at you tube, look up Paul Fremans Bigfoot film and tell me what you think. I knew Paul for a short time , but not too well. His rap seems to be unfair, because I think he was honest. I do believe that this is a bigfoot in his film(but not 100% sure because of color). I will look for the link, I think I saved it to my channel.

I found 2 PF vids. Mind you though, Paul did admit he faked some prints before he actually found the prints with supposed dermal ridges.I feel he was honest about this to the point i think he realized that BF exists, and he should never have tried to fake some of the tracks. Any way...do you think these are real. His research looms big over mine , since the BF I saw lives here in this area. (most forums assume since I am from the same area that I am just another PF. Not true.I am David Nesteby, and I am being forthright honest about my experiences.
These videos are near mill creek water shed, in the same area I had my very first unseen ...but felt BF experience at my parents cabins in the Blue Mountains. The perch I speek of that we found was very near where these videos were taken. I had seen a huge hand print on that perch, which is only a hundred or so yards above the trail in tihs first video I do believe. that trail in the video I am pretty sure is the trail up top of Morman Grade road that leads into the water shed area.I can not be 100% sure that it is the same area though, but I lean on 95% sure. I am convinced that there really is a BF here, and Paul ebventually realized it. I swear by God...I will never fake anything. That would be really stupid.

Paul died a few years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Paul+Freeman&search=Search

Bigfoot scooping Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI7SYHmZnZU

Please let me know what you think. Are these real , or legitimate footage?
If not, why, and what do you think would be more believable? What do you think makes it unbelievable? His Voice? I would not want to be this close if I was with only 1 persaon as Paul was this day with his son.
I am not 100% convinced though on either film. But it sure looks legit doesnt it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as
thebigfootguy

thebigfootguy

PostSubject: Re: bigfoot monster mystery   bigfoot monster mystery Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:42 am

Hi all,

Possible lead on the Channel 4 Bigfoot documentary.
I have recieved an e-mail from Channel 4, again they wont/cant give me a copy but instead gave the address of the production company involved in the documentary.

AMBER VALLEY PRODUCTIONS (NORTH) LIMITED
80 King Street
Belper
Derbyshire
DE56 1QA

The e-mail says they might be able to provide a copy, but it is at their descretion and there possibly might be a fee involved.

I will certainly be giving this a try, it seems to be a bit of a break through.

As for the Paul Freeman footage, I am in two minds. It certainly looks convincing, and it certainly looks like a smaller subject is being lifted from the ground. Although i am skeptical on this one because of his history.
Although he owned up to the fake prints im not sure if this is definite proof or not. In the longer Freeman clip it is harder to make out the infant being lifted, but im sure i personally would have been a bit more enthusiastic about a possible sighting. He seems very relaxed and calm through out the clip but it is impossible for me to be the judge.
I do hope its real but i wouldnt like to be the one who has to say yes or no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bigfoot monster mystery   bigfoot monster mystery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bigfoot monster mystery
Page 1 of 1