Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Texas Bigfoot Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
msngr321

A Texas Bigfoot Encounter Empty
PostSubject: A Texas Bigfoot Encounter   A Texas Bigfoot Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Hello! I just fond ya:

I am a 74 year old Texan. I was born and still reside in N E Texas.
There is no believer in Bigfoot like an experiencer of Bigfoot. I had several face to face encounters with (HER) fifty years ago. That would have been in the 60's. I never revealed my experiences until just reciently in a short story.

The kind of encounters I had, one never forgets. I didn't tell anyone at the time because I didn't want publicity, for her safety and no one would have believed me any way.

I was raised in the piney woods country of east Texas and knew my around which sort of gave me an edge.

When I say, "Face to face, I mean face to face, hair raising experience.

This one was enough to be written about today because I think she would now be safe from all the rifle welders and I could care less if the sceptics believe me.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Markus Rexon

Markus Rexon

A Texas Bigfoot Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Texas Bigfoot Encounter   A Texas Bigfoot Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Sounds like you have quite a few intresting story's to tell, msngr...
Back to top Go down

A Texas Bigfoot Encounter
Page 1 of 1