Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pratical reasons for Bigfoot to exist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Markus Rexon

Markus Rexon

Pratical reasons for Bigfoot to exist Empty
PostSubject: Pratical reasons for Bigfoot to exist   Pratical reasons for Bigfoot to exist Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:03 pm

So, the title is pretty much self-explanatory: just post information as to practical reasons you think that Bigfoot has a big chance to be real. here's one of mine:

It is REALLY stupid to dress up as Bigfoot in the woods. I mean, think about it; there are hunters about, and if they see some guy in a Bigfoot costume walking the woods, but they mistake it for the real thing, you'll learn pretty fast the differents between being shot by a camera and being shot by a gun. Even if your just doing a quick fake Bigfoot video in the woods with your friends, and your wearing a Bigfoot costume, you will always be in danger of a hunter or somebody like that. I'm pretty sure that somebody would shoot a Bigfoot when they get the chance. Anybody with an ounce of common sense can realize that; now, I'm not saying that not all of the Bigfoot videos and such out there are all real; at least a few of them have to be a fraud with a Bigfoot costume. But still, Anybody can realize its dangerous to walk around with a Bigfoot costume in the woods (were else would you wear it?) for the threat of being hunted. So, is it possible that some of the Bigfoot videos are real because at least some people realize the dangers of being in a Bigfoot costume?

This might not be the best idea, but its something. Does anybody else have an idea?
Back to top Go down

Pratical reasons for Bigfoot to exist
Page 1 of 1