Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did I hear Bigfoot?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Markus Rexon

Markus Rexon

Did I hear Bigfoot? Empty
PostSubject: Did I hear Bigfoot?   Did I hear Bigfoot? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:11 pm

I've never seen Bigfoot before, bit I THINK that I might have heard some Bigfoot calls once. It happened like this:I was walking through some woods with my friends when I saw a path that I wanted to explore. But none of my other friends want to, so I went down that trail alone, just for a quick look. I told my friends that I would catch up with them later. After walking down the path for about two minutes, I stopped to take a break. But just as I was about to get up, I heard a noise: to my right, there was a noise sounded like a weird scream that sounded like it was about two or three miles off. I stood dead still and waited; after stand there for a few seconds, I heard another scream that came from in front of me that sounded several miles off. Then silence. I stood still after the screams for about five minutes. Then I ran as fast as I could back to my friends. I told them about it, but they said that they hadn't heard the noise. Later, I looked up recordings of Bigfoot calls, and the audio clip that I listened to of a Bigfoot call (or scream) sounded just like that sound that I heard in the woods. Was it Bigfoot? I'll never be completly sure...
Back to top Go down

Did I hear Bigfoot?
Page 1 of 1