Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythbusters bust the moon landing hoax conspiracy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigfoot Hunter
Admin
Bigfoot Hunter

Mythbusters bust the moon landing hoax conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Mythbusters bust the moon landing hoax conspiracy   Mythbusters bust the moon landing hoax conspiracy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:14 pm

Did any of you catch the mythbusters moon landing program. Dudes, it was awsome!! they totally demolished the lame conspiracy theories involving the moon landings. The segment on the flag fluttering in a vacuum was a surprise. Surprised

None of my work colleagues watched it. Has any one seen it? apart from me?? pale Sad
Back to top Go down
http://bigfoot-lives.com
IWorkWithBigfoot

PostSubject: Just missed it   Mythbusters bust the moon landing hoax conspiracy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:53 am

Hi all

Just missed this show but would have loved to see it. Some of the explanations as to why the moon landing was faked are a real hoot. I do photography as a hobby and the people that talk about all this evidence like start not showing obviously have never used a camera before lol.

Regards

I Work With Bigfoot
Back to top Go down
Somethiing Hairy

Somethiing Hairy

PostSubject: Did not see it   Mythbusters bust the moon landing hoax conspiracy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:58 pm

I wish I still had cable. I always believed that we landed on the moon. I hear India is there now with a lander of some sorts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as
Bigfoot Hunter
Admin
Bigfoot Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Mythbusters bust the moon landing hoax conspiracy   Mythbusters bust the moon landing hoax conspiracy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:08 am

I believe that India crash landed a probe on to the surface. Its a pity they didnt just land softley and take a few more pictures.

Hopefully any future probe will take pictures of the apollo landing sites and the flags that were planted there just to shut up the conspiracy theorists Wink That way there will not be any doubt that we went to the moon.

But the hardcore hoax believers would no doubt come up with some explanation as to why the probe photographs are fake Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bigfoot-lives.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythbusters bust the moon landing hoax conspiracy   Mythbusters bust the moon landing hoax conspiracy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythbusters bust the moon landing hoax conspiracy
Page 1 of 1