Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I write about my research and experiences

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somethiing Hairy

Somethiing Hairy

I write about my research and experiences Empty
PostSubject: I write about my research and experiences   I write about my research and experiences Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:57 am

I live near and within a circle of sightings dating back almost a century. I write a report at groundreport.com titled Blue Mountain Bigfoot Update. I woul love to be the first to sit down with a BF. Feel free to look me up...be soft..Im a third year rookie
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as
Bigfoot Hunter
Admin
Bigfoot Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I write about my research and experiences   I write about my research and experiences Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:07 pm

HI BlueMountainTracker,

Thanks for your information. I have read your articles and they are very informative. I particularly liked the Bigfoot 101: Aliens vs.Bigfoot-One In The Same? article.

keep 'em coming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bigfoot-lives.com
Somethiing Hairy

Somethiing Hairy

PostSubject: Re: I write about my research and experiences   I write about my research and experiences Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:25 pm

Thanks for the comment Bigfoot Hunter. It is nice to see that someone appreciates what I am doing. I will have some new info this weekend when I go back up to the coyote ridge trail.Getting permission to hike in these areas is tough. I been waiting for all the hunters to leave.
Any way...its raining good, and this is about the time I start hearing something.So far nothing though.
I did find some tracks about a month ago that looked old(like maybe last year), but that field has since been plowed. Lately the farmers have been spring toothing. Makes the soil excelent for track hunting.
Seen what looked like bears tracks a couple miles up last year, but I think I might have been wrong. I never got photos of those or made a mention.I was affraid someone would say'There you have it then'.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I write about my research and experiences   I write about my research and experiences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I write about my research and experiences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community :: Bigfoot Discussion :: Bigfoot in the News-
Jump to: