Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did summer fires restrict BF travel?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somethiing Hairy

Somethiing Hairy

Did summer fires restrict BF travel? Empty
PostSubject: Did summer fires restrict BF travel?   Did summer fires restrict BF travel? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:36 pm

Of the sightings reported in the last year on the Pacific side of the states, most were near an area of wildfires(Oregon-California sightings) and were sightings where a BF was seen crossing the roads. A whole lot of sightings were reported in the east and south states, but the hotbed of BF sightings (Washington-Oregon_Idaho), very few sightings were reported.
One of the things about this sighting fluxuation, is that it was very strange to have no BF activity at all in my area(Walla Walla,Wa-Blue Mountains) in 2008. In 2007 and 2006, I had my share of a rash of UFO sightings, BF experiences and suspect occurances of screams. Nothing in 2008.
Through the year(2008), I picked up my research 1000 % over 2007 and 2006. The lack of reports from Washington alone, was baffling , until I realized that the majority of sightings (the 4 that I found,total, in Pacific states)none were from this area.The closest that I know of, BF came as close as southern Oregon.
I also noticed that there were many sightings in areas in the east that are not known locations of sightings. This has me suspect, that BF was having some problems with the raging fires, and that his usual trails/routes may have been blocked , thus the result in no sightings or multiple(the usual) sightings from my area.
Though I had zero luck last year with my research (no tracks-no screams-no sightings), and even though I was convinced of his presence the year before, I will pray that there are no major fires this year that can hamper my research in the foothills here in Walla Walla County.
I do expect his return. On a psycological level...I am ready for the opportunity to cross his path again. The wait is killing me.

Please put out your campfires. You never know whos life will be changed by a forest fire.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as
Bigfoot Hunter
Admin
Bigfoot Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Did summer fires restrict BF travel?   Did summer fires restrict BF travel? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:17 pm

good post mate,

I guess that BF is just as inconvenienced by mother nature as we are Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bigfoot-lives.com
Somethiing Hairy

Somethiing Hairy

PostSubject: Re: Did summer fires restrict BF travel?   Did summer fires restrict BF travel? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Thanks for the comment BH. Further more on the subject of BF travel, I have noticed that BF sightings have decreased gradually with the falling economy. The longer...and farther stocks fall...the fewer BF sightings (at least from what I am finding). I guess you can say I am bored.

Maybe there are a substancial number of hoaxes out there(which must be expensive to pull off) and the desire to fake a BF sighting has dwindled with the lack of money most people are experiencing.

Again I feel that the fires (and weather) have altered the normal zones of travel that BF sticks to. Our county had record snows and its snowing this minute. We usually don't get such amounts (over 3 feet weeks back) for so long. Was the first white Holiday season in many years.

In saying that, there 'have' been tracks recovered in the snow in this area in the past. Wes Sumerlin found a few that appeared and disapppeared out of no where in a wheat field east of Walla Walla, and a BFRO researcher found tracks out at 5 points (5 or so miles away from me) a few years back as well. All of the observances I mention are part of my quest to dedicate 100+hours a year to the research of this mysterious creature. Though I have a sense of cabin fever from the adrenalin BF gives you, I am counting on crossing his path or at least staying hot on his trail as soon as I here any reports. 2009 has only barely started!
Peace study
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did summer fires restrict BF travel?   Did summer fires restrict BF travel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did summer fires restrict BF travel?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community :: Bigfoot Discussion :: General discussion-
Jump to: