Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Russian search for siberian bigfoot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigfoot Hunter
Admin
Bigfoot Hunter

Russian search for siberian bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Russian search for siberian bigfoot   Russian search for siberian bigfoot Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi folks, I checked my inbox today and was sent a link to a russian news account regarding the search for human/ape creatures in remote siberia. Apparantly there had been over 10 sightings in the past couple of weeks. Over the years there have been many accounts of sightings of apelike humans in the far corners of the old Soviet Union.

The link can be found here

A good book on the subject is Wildmen, yeti, Sasquatch and the neanderthal enigma by Myra Shackley. I read this book many years ago and it is still one of my favourites Smile It is packed with old Soviet/Chinese accounts of bigfoot.
Back to top Go down
http://bigfoot-lives.com
Somethiing Hairy

Somethiing Hairy

Russian search for siberian bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian search for siberian bigfoot   Russian search for siberian bigfoot Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:34 am

It seems that BF is always spotted numerous times in an area before he moves on. Thanks for the info BH!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as

Russian search for siberian bigfoot
Page 1 of 1