Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Brief Introduction...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasquatch1100

A Brief Introduction... Empty
PostSubject: A Brief Introduction...   A Brief Introduction... Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Greetings, everyone. I have just joined the forum at the invitation of BlueMountainTracker, and I thought a short intro was probably in order...

I've been a Sasquatch enthusiast since the early 1970's, having been rather heavily involved with field research activities in the Southwestern Oregon Coast Range region for a number of years. I now reside on the Oregon side of the Columbia River about an hour out of Walla Walla, Washington, and have developed quite an interest in that area's well-known Bigfoot history... as well as the occasional reported Bigfoot occurrences in this part of Northeastern Oregon, neither of which seem to attract the sort of attention from the established research community they probably deserve. One of my goals, aside from continuing my own personal research activities, is to hopefully contact like-minded others in this vicinity with an eye towards organizing an active
research collective specific to the Blue Mountains locale; I'm hoping that my participation here can help make that happen.

I invite all interested individuals to contact me via this forum, by mail at P.O. Box 992, Hermiston, OR 97838, or by phone at (541) 564-0124.

Thanks.

Mike Jay
Back to top Go down
Somethiing Hairy

Somethiing Hairy

PostSubject: Glad You Joined.   A Brief Introduction... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:20 pm

I am looking forward to organizing a trip up toward Table Rock area, and possibly up near ABEs nose as well. Good to have you. You will find that my friend BigfootHunter is around the globe from us, but that he organized an excelent forum here. If you look around the site, you will see the many articles and research that we share here. I hope you post links and show us your work as well. Peace! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as
Bigfoot Hunter
Admin
Bigfoot Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Introduction...   A Brief Introduction... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:28 am

Hi Sasquatch1100,

Welcome to the forum. I would love to join you on your research trips but as mentioned by BluemountainTracker i live across the great pond in good Ole Blightey.

Keep us posted Very Happy

Bigfoot_Hunter
Back to top Go down
http://bigfoot-lives.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Introduction...   A Brief Introduction... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brief Introduction...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: