Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to know Bigfoot?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PandaBear

Getting to know Bigfoot? Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know Bigfoot?   Getting to know Bigfoot? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:09 am

I first heard of Bigfoot back in the late 70's when Leonard Nimoy talked about him on his show, "In Search Of". Anyone remember that? I didn't even hear about our version here in Australia, called the 'Yowie', until about 1982, some years later. Even then I thought somebody was pulling my leg.

Since then, I've seen a lot of videos with people like the late Grover Krantz and Peter Byrne, as well as people who have joined in the hunt to prove Mr Foot Exists. But seeing what people like Dr Krantz and Peter Byrne talk about with regards to Bigfoot leads me to ask the following questions.

Theories are thrown about left, right and centre about the possible social structure of Sasquatches, and of the intelligence of these big hairy fellows, but has anyone ever tested the idea that they may actually understand the meanings of pictorial signs?

They are supposedly intelligent, so how about somebody who is in the hunt actually giving Sasquatch some instructions via pictorial signs. Obvioulsy he won't understand writing, but if they have some language, which some reports suggest, and some form of social structure among themselves, wouldn't they be able to interpret pictorial instructions asking for them to make contact? It's a long shot, but who knows, it may make them seek out contact if they understand it's meaning.

Obviously it would have to be a fairly clear message using pictures of Sasquatches and people, but it just may work. Afterall, Grover Krantz and Peter Byrne, the people who probably gave the most to this hunt, believe this hominid is intelligent enough.

Has anybody tried this idea? Let me know will you.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
PandaBear

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Bigfoot?   Getting to know Bigfoot? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Come on guys. Let me know what you think of the idea. Let's get a discussion going so we can formulate a plan to make this happen.
Back to top Go down
Somethiing Hairy

Somethiing Hairy

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Bigfoot?   Getting to know Bigfoot? Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:05 am

Well. I am here. I see signs that may work, like the HAND,EYE,etc, simple observations in a picture form. I think though, that our hair on our body and the hair on theirs is the key. I believe when one is in fear, those hairs stand up and any vibration in a certain perimeter around you/it can be sensed...sort of a communicator if you ask me...a 3-d connected feeling where internal chemical impulse,voltage,and vibration act together in a computer like fashion to make you completely aware of some force or energy/being when you are near one. Thiese hairs sense an intruder. How it works I am not completely sure, but i am sure science could explain it
Do they influence our thoughts? Are they more intelligent than us? these are questions we have to consider...and that maybe these things are demons or spirits. I prefere really to track these things to no avail and fantasize about the proof rather than being told off by one which has happened...but can assume I have already had a hostile event that assures me they don't wanna talk. At least they don't want to talk to me. I think we may be dealing with beings who have secretive and decietful intentions...or they would come forward. Maybe its me, but this whole mystery has been taking some turns that just seem unreal...but are completely in the realm of possibility and some things are just a shocking awe to me. Maybe they are from another dimension or even from another universe? I am not 100% sure, but I am sure 100% that they are not a dumb animal. These things have been around a while and may be influencing the way the world is being run,dealt with and cared for.
What ever the truth is, its out there somewhere. Maybe we all find it in death, the truth we were seeking. Maybe death is the subject that colludes with these beings and their awful smell. Maybe ...just maybe, the discovery of the truth will change the world in how we percieve life. Ho knows, because life is proof that anything is possible.
I believe that they can sense what we are up to. I think, they can project their thoughts as well and that they, these creatures, have an interest in those that they reveal themselves to.
Communicating with them is a matter of complete disecting of sightings and experiences around the globe. Maybe they already have communicated to us and that there is some code in deciphering the screams and grunts of these creatures. I tend to think they are a step ahead of us and not vise verse.
I have wandered into some othe coincidental studies and find that we humans are behind in the grade. We need to all put our heads together. I am no scientist, but I have seen,heard,smelled,experienced,felt and crossed paths with this legend and am convinced that certain people hold the key, just not exactly sure if some of my whack theories are true are not. It will all be revealed eventually, I am most confident. Maybe they are mad at us, hate us, dispise us or what ever. They surely are comunicating when allowing someone to witness them. Maybe they are crying out to us?
Communicaing with them may be as simple as having a nap. Who knows whats inside our heads.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as
PandaBear

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Bigfoot?   Getting to know Bigfoot? Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:17 am

Interesting. The Australian Aboriginal people are known to have been in Australia for at least 30,000 years and say, according to their legends, that the hairy men (and women - don't want to be sexist here) were here on this continent when they arrived. They also say two things about the creatures........... firstly that they are flesh and blood beings, and second that they are magical beings. Not sure what to make of those claims, but it may indicate, as some have hypothesized, that they are interdimensional/ paranormal beings. Only time and study will determine the truth in those claims.

However, recent witnesses from Australia's Blue Mountains areas have seen only the flesh and blood side, have not seen any sign of paranormal activities, and the Aboriginals claim they won't give the non-Aboriginals all the information they believe about the Yowies. People in this area west of Sydney, have seen, and on some level interacted with these creatures, and claim that no sort of magic/paranormal occurences have happened. So what to believe!! Maybe they just don't want to reveal their abitilities.

Can they read our thoughts? Maybe, but unlikely. More likely is that over the centuries, living on the same continent with humans has taught them not to trust humans. Could we blame them? ... how many times have they been shot at? Add to that the fact that most of us have forgotten how to fully use our senses, like smell, hearing, etc., and don't recognise warning signs when we get them. Perhaps when we 'stumble' upon them (or they reveal themselves to us) it is just a case of either they weren't paying attention in that moment, or they couldn't care less, or they were interested to see what we'd do. Smart animal or not (and I tend to think they are smart), they still make mistakes. Animals that are supposedly good on their feet, strong and with sharpened senses, still fall over cliffs every now and again when the ground under them gives way. We're discovering new things about them every year, so I think eventually we'll get it right.

Personally I think they are more primative in their attitudes, because they display primative behaviours. Primative doesn't mean unintelligent though. Looking at the Yowie here in Australia, they live and hunt and gather like primative man, they use vocalisations like apes and are territorial (though perhaps that's more cultural than instinctual), they make nests like other non-human primates, and they sometimes use aggressive behaviours like apes to assert their dominance over a certain area.

In all, I think they are smarter than the average ape, but still with a lot of ape-like habits. Smarter than us? Probably not. Better equipped to live and hide in the forests/mountains than we are? Obviously since it is where they grow up. Someone who grows up in the mountains can see a city slicker coming long before the city slicker sees them, simply because their minds are conditioned to see what is relevant through the trees. Every day we see what works and what doesn't. We've seen that they can detect visually the night vision cameras and lights we try to use and they avoid them. Others say they can hear noises from trail cams and avoid those areas. Sooner or later, we'll outsmart them and get some decent quality close up footage that will help us prove their existence. Until then, we just have to keep hashing together information with each other to see what works. Only time will tell.

Oh yeah .. if you haven't already seen these videos on Youtube, they are of some people from the Blue Mountains west of Sydney, and of a TV show called paranormal investigators where they went to an area approximately 55.6 miles south of the Blue Mountains folk and had a night time encounter with Yowies. There are 6 videos of the 2 Yowie Witnesses, a school teacher and his bikie neighbour, and one of the paranormal crew. At about the 80% mark, the paranormal crew hears the Yowie growl and they all start to run. Check 'em out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwcbt_TRj0E&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH62aV5_t70
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know Bigfoot?   Getting to know Bigfoot? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know Bigfoot?
Page 1 of 1