Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Online Bigfoot Community

Dedicated to the Bigfoot-Sasquatch Mystery

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Australian Youtube Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PandaBear

Australian Youtube Video Empty
PostSubject: Australian Youtube Video   Australian Youtube Video Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:21 pm

This is the link for a Youtube video that has recently been posted. It is an Australian show called "Paranormal Investigators" which is a bunch of people who investigate areas or places said to be haunted by ghosts or expected to be haunted by ghosts.

In this episode, the investigators go to the Belanglo State Forest in New South Wales, Australia, which is where Australian serial killer Ivan Milat dumped or buried the bodies of his backpacker victims. Many died, many of them foreigners just touring Australia. He was turned in by relatives and also identified by a British victim who escaped named Paul Onions.

From the moment these people reach this area, strange noises are heard. Rocks are thrown in their direction, red eyes are seen in the darkness, heavy breathing is heard, something walking around in the darkness is heard, and large shapes in the trees are spotted in the darkness. This is a classic case of Yowies, Australia's own bigfoots(bigfeet?), come around to harass people to let them know they are in their territory. At around the 80 percent mark, just before they start to run in panic, you actually hear a Yowie growl. An interesting episode. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH62aV5_t70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH62aV5_t70
Back to top Go down
Somethiing Hairy

Somethiing Hairy

PostSubject: Ok, thanks for link   Australian Youtube Video Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:46 am

Glad to see someone still uses this forum. I hope to help get it active. I will watch the video and see if I can compare my experiences and look for any clues that may have been missed. If you are an active bigfoot hunter, lets stay in touch. I hope that others are out there that are tired of the mainstream BF bs and stumble here where most of us take it serious. I hope Bigfoot hunter is still around, so that he realizes how helpful he has been to allow us all to post here. I'll go check it out...thanks Panda
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5x6ji8Qmkdb9QkOhcyjEw?view_as
PandaBear

PostSubject: Re: Australian Youtube Video   Australian Youtube Video Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:25 am

No problem. I'm a little suprised there aren't more people using this forum.

There are the 6 Youtube videos under the heading "Yowie Witnesses" which feature a school teacher and his neighbour from the Blue Moutains area west of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, and there is the video under the heading "paranormal investigators haunted woodlands" that has the shows episode. There are also others, unfortunately, just like the Bigfoot videos on Youtube, there are a few bogus ones too. I also recommend, if you are interested, a book called "The Yowie - In Search Of Australia's Bigfoot" which is an excellent read about Australia's history of the hairy man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Youtube Video   Australian Youtube Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australian Youtube Video
Page 1 of 1